We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
As a visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a visitor.
We collect your personal information when you register with us (“User”), when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products, when you participate in activities on our Website or otherwise contact us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
• Name, Email Address and Contact Data
• Payment Information. If you choose to buy our 7 Day Detox Program, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
Our Email Policy
We fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information.
We also collect the following:
• Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
• Log Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
• To send updates on new programs available. We use your information to create your Detox Program.
• To customizing our Website for your experience. We may use the information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
• For data aggregation purposes. We retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your personal information because:
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
• The right of rectification
• The right to object
• The right of restriction
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
• We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Third Party Websites
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Victoria Sol is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
victoriasol.com and our programs are provided with the purpose of helping you with nutrition and well-being. While we do our best to provide you useful information to use as a starting point. You understand that all information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before starting a new diet and fitness regimen.
We last updated our DISCLAIMER on November 6, 2018